- New Olive Oil
- This New Year I am offering a new series of mini-classes on Tasting and Appreciating Olive Oil. The classes will be held at my office in the centre of Brighton and will last for one and half hours, either in the morning or the afternoon.
- The first two classes were well attended but confirmed my view that the many misconceptions about olive oil are still rife.
- The next class will be held in mid-March
- For places email me at email@example.com
The class will offer 5-6 oils to taste and a faulty oil to compare and contrast. It will also answer the question most often asked about extra virgin olive oil as well as busting some of the many misconceptions surrounding the subject.
- What is olive oil?
- How does extra virgin olive oil differ from other olive oils?
- Where do the best olive oils come from?
- Are the phrases “first pressing” and cold pressed” important?
How to Taste olive oil:
- Typical all-round extra virgin oil
- What are you looking for in an oil?
- Basic characteristics
Taste the difference:
- Oils from three or four different producing regions round the world
- Faulty oils and fraud
- Award-winning oil
The fee for the classes will be £55.00 per person (No VAT). This covers the cost of 5-6 oils typical oils, tasting cups etc
If you are interested in joining one of the first classes in January contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking and discuss timings and dates.